Roofing Replacement Solutions in Annapolis, MD
Whether you just bought a new home or are looking to restore an old masterpiece, your roofing is essential for keeping your family safe and out of the elements. It also makes an important aesthetic statement about your house, being one of the first things your neighbors and potential buyers will see.
Brightview Builders is here to make sure that you will have a quality roof that looks good and will keep your home protected for decades. For over 30 years, Brightview Builders has provided top-quality home improvement services for the Greater Annapolis area, and we want to bring our expertise to your roofing project. No matter what shape your roof is in, we will provide the most innovative, effective methods of replacement available. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we bring our high standards to every client.
We will personally meet with you to review your needs and discuss the details of your project. Our crew will then work diligently to complete your project on schedule. We come in on time every time, providing quality, efficient work, and make sure our worksite is clean after each day on the job.
Why should I replace my roofing?
Replacing your roofing is an important aspect of home ownership. Heavy debris and severe weather events may eventually put your roof in various states of disrepair, leading to leakage, missing shingles, and even mold accumulating in your ceiling. Other benefits to your roof include:
- Increased market value: in addition to improving the overall appearance of your home, your roofing can increase the resale value of your home.
- Improving energy efficiency: a new, quality roof can save you a lot of money on cooling bills in the long run.
- Differentiate yourself from your neighbor with a different style/color of roof.
- A general appearance upgrade: your roof is one of the most noticeable external features of your home and it’s likely to be the first thing potential buyers assess.
- Avoiding inspection issues: a bad roof can prevent a home from being put on the market at all, or at the very least, turn away buyers.
When should I replace my roofing?
There are some telltale signs that your roof might be due for inspection or repair. Old homes with roofs that are over 20 years old may be in particularly bad shape and should be inspected. Be sure to keep an eye out for signs such as:
- Curled shingles
- Cracked shingles
- Moss/algae growth (may hold moisture against the roof, causing damage to the top of the shingles)
- Missing shingles/”bald spots” on your roof
Don’t put it off until there is damage from a leaking roof. Brightview Builders is guaranteed to provide quality, quick work that will get your home protected in no time. Be sure to call (410) 647-3100 for more information or a free in-home consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- MHIC License# 27258
- BBB Accredited
- 30 Years Of Experience
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Preferred Vendor