We Install James Hardie Siding in Arnold, MD.
Enhance Your Home with New Long-Lasting Siding
The exterior of your home is the first thing visitors see upon their arrival, and you want to ensure it makes a good first impression. If it’s time to upgrade your home’s siding to increase your curb appeal, you may be overwhelmed by the many options available to you. Not only are there countless styles and materials to choose from, but there are also hundreds of color options as well. Brightview Builders can help you choose the right siding for your needs, like our James Hardie siding, which is a popular choice among many Arnold, MD, homeowners. This specific brand of siding is known for its low-maintenance and long-lasting styles, making it a worthwhile investment. If you have additional questions about James Hardie siding or our other siding options, please reach out to us today.
What is James Hardie Siding?
James Hardie siding is a type of plank siding that is made from fiber cement. Though created in the 1960s, the popularity of James Hardie has risen and fallen over the years, but it always remains an excellent option for homeowners looking for a durable siding option. Those who choose to install this style of siding love the longevity and minimal maintenance requirements. And while no siding option is perfect, James Hardie siding offers very few drawbacks, but a lot of benefits. We encourage you to consider this option the next time you need new siding at your Arnold, MD, home.
The Benefits of James Hardie Siding
Choosing new siding for your home is an important decision. Siding is an investment that will protect your home and affect your curb appeal for many years to come, so you want to be sure you make the right choice. The many benefits of James Hardie Siding are what make it such a popular choice among homeowners. Not only will you love the affordability of this siding, but you’ll also enjoy that there are many color and texture options to choose from. And that’s just the beginning. James Hardie Siding provides many additional benefits, including:
- Durability & Longevity: James Hardie siding is incredibly durable, and most come with a 50-year, limited transferable warranty. It is completely resistant to rot and insects and is even able to withstand salt spray from the ocean.
- Aesthetics: This style of siding is an excellent option for curb appeal. The versatility of James Hardie siding means it can be manufactured to mimic other siding materials, like wood lap boards, cedar shingles, and wood shakes. There are also seemingly endless color options, which means you’re sure to find a style and color you’ll love.
- Fire-Resistant: James Hardie siding is made up of 90 percent sand and cement, making it fire resistant. This is an incredibly useful safety feature that can help protect your home and your family.
- Storm-Resistant: Due to its durability and materials, James Hardie roofing can withstand harsh weather conditions. The cement used in its construction makes it very storm resistant with the ability to withstand high winds, hailstorms, and more.
Important Considerations for James Hardie Siding
As previously mentioned, no siding option will perfectly check off all the boxes on your list. However, at Brightview Builders, we believe James Hardie siding comes pretty close. With its numerous stylistic options and incredible durability, it stands out among the top siding options available on the market. There are very few cons when it comes to installing this new siding at your home. The two drawbacks that stand out include:
- Slightly Higher Cost: James Hardie siding requires additional planning, a larger crew, and takes longer to install due to the composition of materials, all of which makes installation costs slightly higher. The added weight of the siding also makes requires additional resources for installation, which can contribute to the higher cost.
- Some Minimal Maintenance: Though James Hardie siding is low maintenance, it is not completely maintenance-free. It will have to be repainted periodically to improve natural fading of the color. However, the warranty will likely cover the cost of this maintenance if it occurs in the first 15 years after installation.
The Cost of James Hardie Siding
If you’re considering James Hardie siding, you’re likely wondering what new installation will cost you at your Arnold, MD, home. The price and installation costs of this type of siding will vary greatly depending on the size of your home and the style of siding you choose. Some textures and colors are considered premium and thus come with a higher cost. If you’re interested in learning more about James Hardie siding and the cost of installation, you can speak to a member of our team or request a quote.
Contact Us for More Information
James Hardie siding is an excellent option for homeowners looking for a durable, low-maintenance siding option. The team at Brightview Builders has numerous options of this style of siding and can provide expert installation for homeowners in Arnold, Croften, Severna Park, Annapolis, and the surrounding areas in Maryland. We encourage you to give us a call today if you’d like to see samples of our James Hardie siding or would like to discuss installing it at your house. We’re always ready to answer your questions and provide the services you need to enhance the appearance of your home.
Why Choose Us?
- MHIC License# 27258
- BBB Accredited
- 30 Years Of Experience
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner